Find a spot in the parking lot and race forward to my destination.
The joy of being there, the need of what I desire.
The joy of being there, the need of what I desire.
Thirty percent off says the piece of paper in my hand.
I open the door and the fresh scent of newly made books dances in and out my nose.
The varieties of books, the selections of music...the cafe filled with pastries.
I find the novel I seek.
Approach the line to the cashier.
Pay with thirty percent off.
And head out to the car...
With a chocolate muffin in hand.
4 comments:
I like it ! good details
way to write about a muffin now im rely hungry but i like the poem
I like the line, "I open the door and the fresh scent of newly made books dances in and out my nose." Really dramatic line, love it! The ending of your poem is funny.
zac man this is a really good poem i think it is... it has really good detail and it gets your mind wandering
Post a Comment